Join Townsville Enterprise for the inaugural 2019 North Queensland Agribusiness Futures Forum as KPMG reveal the findings from the Cooperative Research Centre for Developing Northern Australia (CRCNA) funded North Queensland Agricultural Market & Supply Chain Study.
As the first of its kind in the region, this unique event will provide the North Queensland agriculture sector with an update on the demand trends of key ASEAN markets and the Indo-Pacific Economic Corridor. It will also provide insight into how our region can better position itself to take advantage of these trends through improved efficiencies, productivity and yields, continuity of supply and resultant improved profitability.
- Minister for Agricultural Industry Development and Fisheries (Hon. Mark Furner) will discuss North and North West Queensland’s contribution to the State’s food and agribusiness sector and provide an update on flood recovery progress;
- Michael Guerin, CEO – AgForce: Recovery and resilience agenda targeting North West Queensland cattle producers;
- KPMG overview of the key findings from the North Queensland Agricultural Market & Supply Chain Study;
- Priority products and future target markets;
- Product demand insights and export market entry strategies; and
- Hells Gates Dam Project update.
Tickets for this event are limited. Get in quick to reserve your seat for this must-attend agriculture event of the year.
$69 Townsville Enterprise Members | $99 Non Members
TICKET SALE CLOSES FRIDAY, 5 APRIL 2019
Date: Wednesday, 10 April 2019
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm; Registration from 8.30am
Location: 1300SMILES Stadium, 14 Golf Links Dr, Kirwan QLD 4817
Catering: Morning Tea, Lunch and Post-Event Drinks Provided
As the Agribusiness Futures Forum leads up to a Cowboys Vs Storm game on Friday, 12 April 2019, The Cowboys are offering attendees of the forum with the following packages/offerings:
- 'Home Star' memberships - See details here
- Group sales opportunity - See details here
- A lucky door prize - two seats in the western grandstand for the Cowboys Vs Storm game on Friday, 12 April 2019
If you are interested in corporate offerings, please contact Chris Huggett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS EVENT IS SUPPORTED BY
This event is sponsored by the Australian Government Department of Industry, Innovation and Science through AusIndustry and Office of Northern Australia.