Help shape the next generation of our workforce & be a part of building stronger linkages between industry and educators, ensuring quality outcomes for the North Queensland Region!
Townsville Enterprise has partnered with Questacon to deliver the ‘2019 STEAM in the Regions Forum’. This event will bring together some of the nation’s most progressive STEAM professionals, innovators, academics, industry leaders, policy makers and educators to pose the critical questions of:
- How do we ensure every Australian child has the opportunity to realise their STEAM potential; and
- How can regional Australia be at the forefront of education and employment opportunities to help grow and develop the employees of tomorrow?
Embracing the true spirit of collaboration and innovation, the ‘2019 STEAM in the Regions Forum’ will draw upon the collective experience of event participants to gain a better understanding of contemporary STEAM delivery models and supporting policies to promote the development of STEAM skills in regional Australia.
Register now for your opportunity to help shape the next generation of our workforce.
- Uncover the possibilities presented by STEM education, emphasising regional Australia’s contribution
- Directly contribute to shaping the next generation of Australia’s workforce
- Exchange ideas, promote quality education, foster innovation and empower change
- Develop education-industry partnerships - bring “the real world” into the classroom
- Hear from industry leaders on their positive experiences with integrated education-industry partnerships
- Understand what resources are available to empower regional students to engage in STEAM
- Network and connect with STEM professionals, educators, key decision-makers, C-level executives, opinion leaders, innovators and industry professionals
TICKET SALES CLOSE TUESDAY, 12 NOVEMBER 2019
$169 Townsville Enterprise Members | $199 Non Members
Session 1: Future Skills and Regional Context
Session 2: Best Practice STEAM Programs
Session 3: Industry Perspective: What Do Industries Need?
Session 4: STEAM Industry-School Partnerships Through Institutions
Date: Monday, 18 November 2019
Time: 8.30am – 5.30pm; Registration from 8.00am
Location: The Pavilion, The Ville Resort – Casino, Sir Leslie Thiess Drive, TOWNSVILLE QLD 4810
Catering: Provided throughout the event
Join with us to Ensure STEAM Education can be a Part of Your Organisation’s Legacy in North Queensland!
Become an event partner TODAY for an opportunity to make a real difference in the region and have a positive impact on our youth’s education and career pathways. Join us as we look to develop, retain and attract future leaders of the 21st century in North Queensland.
- Promote your business and brand as a supporter of local youth in North Queensland
- Contribute to producing the necessary pipeline of highly skilled workers for your organisation
- Assist the next generation to secure career pathways through STEAM education
- Connect and network with key decision-makers, C-level executives, STEAM professionals, opinion leaders, innovators, educators and industry professionals
- Leverage the forum’s reputation and marketing expertise through a wide range of platforms, media and networking channels
- Increase your profile in the region through brand awareness
- Strategically position your business as a market leader
- Build strategic relationships
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities please download our Sponsorship Prospectus - http://bit.ly/2Z1etON
Yet to be allocated