Join Townsville Enterprise and Townsville Bulletin as we commence our 2019 events calendar with the launch of 'Northern Advantage 2019' as a part of the Townsville Bulletin Business Breakfast series.
‘Northern Advantage 2019’ is a must-attend event which will reveal the transformative projects shaping Townsville North Queensland now and into the future, as well as key information around opportunities for local contractors.
Held on Tuesday 2 April 2019 at The Ville Resort-Casino, the extended business breakfast will feature:
The extended business breakfast will feature:
- 2019 project pipeline and major projects update
- Presentations from major projects leaders
- Flood recovery
- Q & A session
- Three networking sessions
- Townsville Enterprise 2019 advocacy agenda update
Register today to join up to 300 business leaders and industry representatives to discover the latest activities and opportunities in Townsville North Queensland.
Registration closes Thursday 28 March 2019 (5.00pm AEST).
MAJOR PROJECTS FEATURED
- WATPAC North Queensland Stadium Project (NEW)
- Adani Mining Carmichael Project
- Townsville City Council Flood Recovery
- Australia Singapore Military Training Initiative in Central & North Queensland
- Port of Townsville Channel Capacity Widening Project
- Sun Metals Zinc Refinery Stage 2 Expansion
Date: Tuesday 2 April 2019
Time: 7.30am – 11.00am
Pre-Event Networking and Registration: From 7.00am
Venue: Pavilion, The Ville Resort-Casino, Sir Leslie Thiess Dr, Townsville City QLD 4810
Catering: Breakfast provided
Proudly supported by